We believe you shouldn't have to go to law school to understand how we display your personal information, so here's a summary:
If you have any questions, feel free to send us feedback.
- Everything you post on the service (for example, Icebreakers, Moments, and Comments) is either private or anonymous. You get to decide whether your posts are private between you and your partner, or viewable by others anonymously.
- Public posts can be read by others, but your identity is never revealed beyond some basic demographic information such as gender, age range, and state of residence.
- Your partner (if he or she is also on theicebreak) is the only person who will know who you are on the site. We recommend that you not use personally-identifying information when posting anonymously (for example, referring to your partner by name) to preserve this anonymity.
- Your profile photo is visible only to you and your partner. Generic icons are used for anonymous posts.
- Score and suggestions are visible only to you and your partner.
- If you ever decide to delete your account, we will remove all your data from the system.