Find out what's on your partner's mind, share what's on yours, and get insights from other couples. We ask what you might not think to.
Have a suggestion for an Icebreaker?
Submit it here.
How long was the longest conversation you and your partner have had this week?
How do you feel about couples who use the bathroom together?
When was the last time you admitted that you'd been wrong?
When you are feeling low, what does your partner do that really helps?
Which part of your partner's body could you not do without?
What two or three problems, if solved, would make the most positive difference in your relationship? In your life?
Ask your friends
Answered by 631 users
During the night
2. Physical/financial issues
3. Spiritual issues
2.) If we relocated.
3.) If we trusted each other and gave each other space,
2) being more organized and responsible at work and school
3) having more money to pay bills
2) knowing he wants just me, and not me plus every girl on the planet (his part)
3) mental/ emotional issues (our part)